Why?
I want to blog, I really do...so I am. I am on the computer enough as it is, I am almost totally consumed by the Internet, and I like writing, which I don't do enough of, and am starting to feel bad about that. So what prompted my sudden blogging...i will have to give credit to Melissa Warren, her blog cracks me up, and she keeps track of some pretty cool stuff..and while i do attempt to keep a hand written journal, i fall asleep way before i can write in it. Also, my kids do funny ass things, and i like to share. Sure I could just call up every one and tell the story, but i tried that the other weekend, when Mia stink palmed me, it got really old telling the story over and over. Plus I figure, if you care, you will read my blog, if you don't, then me telling you the stories are pointless cause you don't give a shit anyway.
The title.
Its really the best way to sum up what i am looking for in a blog. Just to document stuff in my life, and yes, i have ADD, well, according to the psych, its ADHD combined type (who knew about the hyperactivity? i really didn't, i knew i was easily distracted...but not hyper..no one else was surprised)
So I hope you enjoy my randomness. I will not spell check, I will not be conscious of grammar. I am just going to do what I do best, which is ramble on and hope I don't offend anyone.
On that note, G man is up and I am needed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment